Thursday, January 28, 2010

Out Of Town~!

Looks like I forgot to inform I would be outstation this week.  I am typing this in Penang.  With all the various good food.  Was wondering what places have really good food over here in Penang.  Seeing I only been here once and got a friend to show myself and also TSL to some of the good food around in Penang.  I havent got the chance to check a few places.

Anywayz, I am here in Penang to help my father with his work and also be his driver to Penang because he is super tired mentally.  Despite my nagging on changing his lifestyle he is still stubborn on living an unhealthy lifestyle.  But at least he is feeling a little bit more energetic thanks to the Essentials as well as the CoQuinone.  He takes them on a daily basis as it helps give him the energy he needs for his very unhealthy life which is not the way, as one should make a better lifestyle choices to improve their own overall health. 

Also despite me being outstation I still make an effort to head to gym.  Though I did miss gym on Monday, But I made it yesterday and today.  Though yesterday I kinda got lost finding for the gym inside the mall.  Luckily I was able to find a guard and ask him the directions to the lift which seems to be the only way of getting to the gym.  And surprisingly the gym was pretty empty of people.  Not that many people in the gym though there are a lot of those buff guys building. 

Today however I got to see some nice girls doing hell of a lot of cardio workouts.  It was pretty insane to do so much cardio to me.  So as usual I was still building my body little by little.  Of course there are much more to build.  And of course there are much more for me to push but many has been telling me to slow down on my workout.  Maybe I should just just maintain and increase the repetitions.  But for now I must establish a constant weight which I will use as my benchmark for my current workout.  Hehehe. 

Of course I am using the Essentials to enhance my recovery.  Of course it works quite well seeing my body has gotten used to it.  Hehehe, I should be a little busy over the next two days as well.  Kinda makes me wish I was home.  Staying in the hotel for 3 nights already makes me a little irritated, what more I have to stay another two nights including tonight.  But, this is work.  So just have to bear with it for the moment. 

Anywayz, just a quick reminder that the Essentials and Proflavanol promotion is ending soon.  So grab it before it ends.  Don't worry too much, I shall see what other offer I can come up with.  So drop by and give me a holla~!

No comments:

Post a Comment