Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Promotional Pack~!

Hello everyone, as per the previous posting, I mentioned that there would be a promotional pack of the Essentials and Proflavanol.



This is the Promo Pack that I have been talking.  As you would know the Essentials is retailing at RM233 while the Proflavanol would be retailing at RM153, giving it a grand total of RM386.

But as I am selling it at wholesale price, the Essentials would cost RM190 while the Proflavanol is RM125, which ends up totaling to an amount of RM315.  This would conclude RM71 in SAVINGS~!

So how much is this Promo Pack you are asking.  Well for a short period of time, the Promo Pack of a pair of Essentials together with a bottle of Proflavanol would cost you RM300~!  That would mean there is a saving of RM15 from the wholesale price, which is a saving of a total RM86~!  Isn't that a great deal~~?! 

And just to let everyone know, for every Nutritional that you purchase from me, I shall contribute RM2 from the sales to charity, which would be to the WWF~!  I have always been a nature / animal lover, so I would like to contribute parts of my sales to charity.

So this Promo Pack would mean that I would contribute RM4 for every Promo Pack purchased~!



So get yourself the Promo Pack now.  The promotion will last until 31 January 2010.  So place your order by emailing me, or leaving a comment here.  Please leave your details so that I can get in touch with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment