Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CNY Coming~!

Yes, CNY is coming and I can't wait as the relatives are coming, the gambling are starting, the food are to be awaited for.  But I am wondering, should I go gym during CNY ? ? ?  I am very tempted to go to gym because I am sure I would be putting on an extra few kgs for sure~!

Argghhhh~!  The weather is pretty hot these days and people say its because it is CNY.  Everytime it is CNY it would be hot and there would not be any rain.  Of course this means that my house (the place where the CNY will be held this time around, AGAIN~!) would be very hot especially since there is no air con downstairs, but usually, it is the downstairs hall that is cooling and stuff~!

I hope this time around, there would be a happier aura in the atmosphere as there might be a few glitches here and there which might not be very good for me, as I might have to handle a lot more shit from it.  Tough luck for me, but no worries, I shall try to work things out with the help of my other relatives.  Hehehe.

Anywayz I hope everyone is ready for the coming CNY, as it seems that I might have to do some wet market shopping because I am pretty free after today (Tuesday) as my father would be closing the company for awhile as he would be away~! But of course I shall have to work on some websites for his company or so over the CNY.  Working on websites seems quite interesting, though it does get frustrating sometimes, but I like doing it.  Dunno why it is so. 

But anywayz, I have approval from him to do it, but would finalize some details with him later and get started with.  Hehehe.  It shall be a working CNY for me.  Weee.

Anywayz, have a great Chinese New Year everyone who is reading this~!  I hope you enjoy yourselves immensely during this period~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment