Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Heat Is a Killer~!

Wow, the heat is a real killer despite it raining in Klang Valley yesterday evening, and a heavy rain at that especially in the Kota Damansara area, which caused a bloody flood.  Luckily my car was able to go through the flood with no problem.  Just put into 2nd gear and drive at a constant speed.  I am certainly destroying my car by doing so and I just got it cleaned like 2 days ago.  Haihz, what a rain to make it dirty again, but it definitely helped cool down Klang Valley despite the jam that was caused by it.

Anywayz, it is another hot day again.  It is really annoying, and I am losing my appetite to eat?  I don't really know for sure, but it seems that I cant seem to eat as much as I used to.  Something must be wrong with me or rather, I worked out my stomach too much to a point it says "NO MORE~!  I DON'T WANT ANYMORE FOOD~!".  So I guess I have to take it easy on the intake of food.  Though I didn't really finish my lunch.  But it just didn't taste nice at all.  Maybe my brain is telling me to not eat unhealthy food.  Maybe, just wishful thinking.  Hahaha.

Anywayz, my dear TSL asked me to do a body fat analysis, but I refused to because I am still full of fats.  Body fats are all over my body.  So I shall not go until I think I am fit enough to be analysed~!  I am seriously trying to get back my six packs which I had when I was in Form 2 or Form 3.  Damn I was bloody skinny then.  But I am now so full of fats~!  Hahahaha. 

Anywayz, I gotten myself a hosting for making a nicer blog and nicer website.  Hehehe, but it seems that I have to wait until my account is ok, as it is still under pending.  Haihz, waiting takes up a lot of my time.  Hahaha.  Weee, can't wait to try it out.  Gotta try out what I can do with the new hosting.  Hehehe. 

Anywayz, I shall be editing the last post to put in some pictures of my cousin's wedding~!

No comments:

Post a Comment